Infrared portable sauna for detoxifying and recovery?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I’ve been wanting one for a while. Not sure whether spending $2000 gets me more than spending $200? Thoughts and recommendations?

I’ve been wanting one for a while. Not sure whether spending $2000 gets me more than spending $200? Thoughts and recommendations?
Just installed one for my nephew and he's very happy with it. Easy to assemble and doesn't use a lot of juice. Fits in a closet!

Just get those pads that go on the bottom of your feet and extract the toxins while you sit in the LaZBoy and pound a bag of Cheetos. Way more convenient and cheaper too!

If you paid attention to the Dr. Joe Rogan podcast you'd understand saunas and ice baths are the best thing you can do. Heat shock proteins and all that.
Here’s a little more on the HSPs:

Interesting stuff.

Can anyone visualize DT sitting in this?
1636661131276.png

I totally misread your first post @Dave Taylor when I posted before. I didn't read you were saying $200 vs $2,000 saunas.

I doubt you'll get much actual feedback from anyone on this board. So for the sake of science you should definitely buy one on the less expensive side ($200-$500) and report back to us on if it made a difference.

This shit is all marginal gains. Eat right, recover right, sleep, etc. that’s 98% of it. All this other crap is all mental.
If I spend 5k on a sauna, god damn right I’m telling people it’s amazing.

Back
Top Bottom