Indoor Rock Gym

m.cruz

Can anyone suggest a good indoor rock gym. With all the snow I am looking for something to do. Thanks

if you are going from your home, which i guess is in flemington based off your screen info, there's one down south of you in maple shade, elite climbing. then there is the philly rock gym which is pretty solid. the one in doylestown, PA is solid too.

theres also GSR

Which is between rt 18 and rt 35 I think the town is marlton

Not that's its necessarily good but its somewhat close

Which is between rt 18 and rt 35 I think the town is marlton

Not that's its necessarily good but its somewhat close

i had to look that one up, but i have been there - garden state rocks. that's a decent spot. they have a real nice bouldering cave, very steep, and pretty long.

There's tons of new routes and boulder problems up @ gravity vault in chatham lots of quality stuff

There used to be one one back behind where Hooters is now on 18. Not sure if its still there though.

Rutgers College Ave Gym has a rock wall, but I'm not sure if its exclusive to students only.

I hit the the Rutgers wall a decent amount, it gets pretty packed, but it's still a pretty good place to go, if a bit a small. I only really go there because I have a faculty pass, and use the gym a decent amount. I was going to transition going to GSR because it's 2 minutes out of the way on my ride home from work and can save me a little bit of driving.

Back
Top Bottom