Indoor Mountain bike park

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
after i clicked on the site, it said "1st in the world"
so i doubt it :-( looks awesome though!

xc62701

That's the only one in the country. I hear it's great but I don't think it's worth the drive. If you're in the area I'd definitely check it out though.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Similar??? I don't think so. Did you check out all the stuff that ray's has? That place is nuts. Rays has a small street park but the rest is all ladders, wall rides, drops, logs, skinnies. All kinds of cool stuff. There are several street parks in the area that allow bikes. Hackettstown skate park is one of them.

Based on the fact that it's indoor and in NJ, if your gonna school someone..........you got the wrong guy.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i think rays would be worth a weekend trip. maybe hit ray's saturday, chenga sunday or something.

xc62701

Based on the fact that it's indoor and in NJ, if your gonna school someone..........you got the wrong guy.

I'm just saying they are two totally different things. They have so much cool stuff there, not just a park style setup. There are plenty of parks that you can ride your bike in, but not many are setup with features for xc/freeride mountain biking indoors.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I'm indoor, and in NJ, and going to school you on your use of your versus you're. You're wrong in the above usage of your.

Yeah I'm fucking pedantic, what can I say...

T

triameleon

Its worth the trip...

that is if you get a couple of people to go and share some of the cost, similar to driving to VT to ski, except ray doesn't charge so much to get in :) never see a "Rays" in NJ, real estate to high and people seem to think ray's stuff is more dangerous than a typical skate park.

Joe S.

Yes, it is worth the trip. I was there a few times last year, and once so far this year. Nothing like it that i know of in NJ... Ray expanded the place for this season and added another room of rock gardens, logs and skinnies. This place is way more than an indoor skate park that allows bikes. Holiday Inn nearby is $65 a night, so it makes for an inexpensive weekend road trip.

dirty bert

Banned
Ray

Yes, it is worth the trip. I was there a few times last year, and once so far this year. Nothing like it that i know of in NJ... Ray expanded the place for this season and added another room of rock gardens, logs and skinnies. This place is way more than an indoor skate park that allows bikes. Holiday Inn nearby is $65 a night, so it makes for an inexpensive weekend road trip.

i emailed Ray awhile back asking if he was thinking about franchising the concept out, needless to say, he wasn't interested. It would be so profitable for a place like that in NJ, with the winters or even humid summers that we have. The only big problem the real estate cost. I was also wondering what town would be centrally located for it. Some place that people could take a train to? Newark?

Top Bottom