IMBA Trail Care Crew to visit NJ ~ 28 Sep - 1 Oct

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Here is the schedule just announced by IMBA:

11284.jpg
11500.jpg

IMBA is coming to Farmington and Hammonton, NJ, Sept. 30 - Oct. 1, and you're invited to join in the special events. Kristin Butcher and Ryan Schutz of the Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew are teaming with the Jersey Action Riders and the Jersey Off Road Bicycling Association for a weekend dedicated to improving local trails. Come out and celebrate National Public Lands Day with IMBA!

The visit features two IMBA Trailbuilding Schools. This is your opportunity to rub shoulders with the IMBA Crew while learning all about trailbuilding. Check out the details below and come join in the fun.

You are receiving this email as an IMBA member or contact. Help us get the word out. Please use the "Tell a friend" button below to send this invitation to other area mountain bikers, land managers and trail users. The more the merrier.

If this event is too far away for you to attend, we understand. We sent you this email to not just invite you but also let you know about the important work IMBA is doing in your area.

Schedule:

Saturday:
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Trailbuilding School classroom session at the Batsto Village (or Atsion and we will redirect you to Batsto) in Wharton State Park.
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM: Trailbuilding School field session.

Sunday:
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Trailbuilding School classroom session at Allaire State Park (Hospital Road parking lot).
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM: Trailbuilding School field session.

For more information, please contact Jay Jones or log on to the Jersey Action Riders or Jersey Off Road Bicycling Association's websites.

More information here: http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=378

Frank

Sasquatch
Yo Mergs,
The new camelbak bladders don't get stained by Guiness ya know.And you won't need any nutrional supplements either.:D

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
gt2brew said:
Yo Mergs,
The new camelbak bladders don't get stained by Guiness ya know.And you won't need any nutrional supplements either.:D

Crikey... I fall enough as is... all I need is a good G-buzz and I'll fall off the dang bridge right into the swamp (on the pwy side). :) ;)

What a fantastic time today we had!!! Write up and pics coming soon!

Top Bottom