JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
IMBA Trail Care Crew visits Washington Valley Park, Bridgewater, NJ

Saturday, October 11th, 2008

9am-12pm: Classroom Session @ Duke Island Park Visitors Center
OLD YORK ROAD, BRIDGEWATER, NJ
Lunch will be served.
1pm-4pm:Fieldwork @ Washington Valley Park (Meeting spot TBA)

Sunday, October 12th, 2008

9am-12pm:Fieldwork @ Washington Valley Park (Meeting spot TBA)

1pm Group Ride! All ability levels welcomed!

Space is limited. RSVP by calling Christine Biskey at
(908) 231-0802 ext. 24​

GET PAYDIRT POINTS FOR THE FIELDWORK SESSIONS.

Attachments

• IMBA_trailCare.pdf
    184.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Tcc

Kirt - we will be there. Will talk to see what we can bring to help out.

Anyone with any intrest in helping with TM or getting involved in any way should come out, these are always a good time.

Bob

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kirt,

Is this an all or nothing thing? As in, do you need to sign up for all 3 parts of the weekend or can you just show for 1 day, or just the field sessions, or what? I'm interested for sure.

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kirt,

Is this an all or nothing thing? As in, do you need to sign up for all 3 parts of the weekend or can you just show for 1 day, or just the field sessions, or what? I'm interested for sure.

Not all all. Give what ever time you can. The Saturday class room stuff is the great IMO. Then free lunch, followed by hands on trail work.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I have done 3 or 4 of the TCC events, and I would do another in a heart beat, but I will be forced to sit on the beach, golf, drink too much, eat too much, and sleep in every day (at Myrtle Beach SC) that week.

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Glad you guys can all make it. Please register ASAP before it fills up. We only have room for 50 for the class room session. The trail work part will have plenty of room to accommodate everyone, you could even bring friends. :D

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I found out that you can get Paydirt points for the fieldwork sessions. JORBA has extended the deadline from Oct 9th to Oct 20th to submit hours. More incentive to come out.

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1 week to go. Come join the fun.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I'm told that there are only a few spots left. If you want to go but haven't reserved a spot, I would highly recommend doing so now!

I'm now in for the whole day. After doing Cow County last week I'm taking back a little Me Time. See you all there!

Top Bottom