im the noob

BuckChoklit

You had fun though, right?
Stick with it, and the bar on not making it back alive gets higher.
Yea I definetly did. Had to stop a few times and catch my breath. A few riders stopped to check on me lol. I'm sure I looked like I was dying.

Attachments

• bridge-1.jpg
    bridge-1.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 255

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What do you guys prefer a cycling computer or a watch? I'm kinda stuck between a Fénix and an 830

i prefer a cycle specific device, easier to read while riding, however if you are a mulit-sport person (runner swimmer ect) the watch has some benefits for your usecase.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What do you guys prefer a cycling computer or a watch? I'm kinda stuck between a Fénix and an 830
Garmin 820 here.... I’ve used a watch a few times while traveling and renting a bike, but wouldn’t do it that way if I didn’t have to.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Nobody thought an ambulance at the bottom would be a good idea?

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
I have the fenix 5x and absolutely love it. I map out courses on strava then send them to the watch, easy to read when on my bars. There are so many great features and it doubles as a nice looking watch that I never take off. No need to bring a phone anymore bc it automatically uploads to strava after I'm done. I think they have 6 out now.

Top Bottom