im the noob

BuckChoklit

Whats up? Ken here from central nj. Just picked up a bike recently and looking to do some trails out here. completely new to trail riding. I did tons of bmx/street riding in nyc back in the day and eventually moved on to crotch rockets for a while and then on to road cycling. Its been a few years since ive been on a bike due to some health issues but now it seems im back and looking for some trails this time. Hope to see some of you out there

thegock

i picked up a leftover 2018 anthem 1. any suggestions?

Pictures of whip, please.

Park at Canal Rd lot. Ride Blue. Go east on red. Don't get hit by cars and trucks on Middlebush Rd. Ride to Rt. 27. Ride Orange on way back. Stay left on Red. Take the White loop, then Red back to Canal Rd. north 200 yards to lot.

Scotty_D

Welcome! I'm also a new member in Central Jersey. Let me know if you want a buddy to ride with, six mile is my local. Just a heads up the loop thegock recommends is 13ish miles, probably the best way to ride but just know your going far from your car. Be prepared for flats etc. Because walking back will stink.

BuckChoklit

Pictures of whip, please.

Park at Canal Rd lot. Ride Blue. Go east on red. Don't get hit by cars and trucks on Middlebush Rd. Ride to Rt. 27. Ride Orange on way back. Stay left on Red. Take the White loop, then Red back to Canal Rd. north 200 yards to lot.
IMG_20190919_155121_018.jpg

BuckChoklit

Welcome. Anthem sounds like a great choice for Central NJ. Fast bike. Enjoy.
thanks! i was originally looking for a trance but decided on the anthem.

Welcome aboard ! Once you get used to ridding a bit, come north for rocks !
For sure!

Welcome! I'm also a new member in Central Jersey. Let me know if you want a buddy to ride with, six mile is my local. Just a heads up the loop thegock recommends is 13ish miles, probably the best way to ride but just know your going far from your car. Be prepared for flats etc. Because walking back will stink.
same here. im about 15=-20 min away. ill pm ya

Top Bottom