Status
Not open for further replies.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
What did you do to Rick?

Killed him now he haunts me via text so I send him cock silhouettes

vector-chicken-silhouette-260nw-184511771.jpg

serviceguy

I think it's time you start building the new bike. CRC has a clearance sale with additional 15% off, you may want to jump on it, just be careful and double check pricing because not everything is really at a clearance price. I needed the parts to rebuild my rear hub and ended up buying from Merlin Cycles instead.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I think it's time you start building the new bike. CRC has a clearance sale with additional 15% off, you may want to jump on it, just be careful and double check pricing because not everything is really at a clearance price. I needed the parts to rebuild my rear hub and ended up buying from Merlin Cycles instead.

I am cannibalizing my current bike for small things and searching for a fork and eagle groupset. I'm going to move current brakes over and get a spacer so when I have my fork paid off I can upgrade the brakes and get a dropper. This thing is really getting thrown together.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Grocery list(by priority)
150mm fork
Eagle groupset(no brakes)
Tires
Dropper
4 pot brakes
...Everything I buy after the brakes is so I can give the parts back to the ragley so once its built up it will be the loaner bike

BPaze

@BPaze Aluminum Ripmo looks sick, once I'm done building my bike I'm going to save my money to buy a frame only. It looks perfect for park and I could seriously shift all my parts over to it so I could just buy a fork, crank, brakes, and cockpit then just move the wheels over when needed.
Yes I am very interested in that bike, on another note I can’t believe you got PI again

JerseyPete

@BPaze Aluminum Ripmo looks sick, once I'm done building my bike I'm going to save my money to buy a frame only. It looks perfect for park and I could seriously shift all my parts over to it so I could just buy a fork, crank, brakes, and cockpit then just move the wheels over when needed.
A DW link bike for $3K sounds nice. I think the cheapest Switchblade Aluminum is $4K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom