i'm not supposed to post this but...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
...i'm going to anyway. :D

i got a PM from our buddy at hermosa tours that i thought i'd share with you all. normally i don't even consider posting site-business stuff but, eh, whatever. it only benefits you to know about it.

Hi Jake-
How's everything going out there in Jersey? You been riding a lot? Remember when I was telling you about how great the snow was here over the winter (haha)...well the trails are even better. Seriously though, we've been out riding almost every day and it's been a lot of fun.

Anyway, I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for helping us get the word out about Hermosa on mtbnj. We're having a pretty successful season so far which is great and the referral activity from the site has been real consistent. Of course we'd always like more so...what do you think about us offering a deal to the next eight people that book a trip as a result of the site for like $1400?

I know it's a bit out of the ordinary (especially for us) but we appreciate being able to spead a little CO love on the site. When you get a few minutes let me know what you think. Thanks again for everything. Oh yeah, tell Steve I said hello.

Matt

sorry matt, had to do it.

Hermosa

...i'm going to anyway. :D

i got a PM from our buddy at hermosa tours that i thought i'd share with you all. normally i don't even consider posting site-business stuff but, eh, whatever. it only benefits you to know about it.

sorry matt, had to do it.

Hahaha, that's OK. Just glad I didn't reveal any personal secrets!

Matt

Top Bottom