I'm back for Allaire!...and bikeless

Dave

Hi All,

MWMLC seeking SFR who might be WLB for a PS who is VNJ and looking to enjoy an AR.

(In other words... Married White Male from Left Coast seeking Super Friendly Rider(s) who might be Willing to Loan Bike for a Perfect Stranger(-ish) who is Visiting New Jersey and looking to enjoy an Allaire Ride. Duh!)

Some of you might remember me from years past --Dave from Los Angeles. I'd love to ride with you all on Tuesday, as I'm in town visiting fam and my little cousin is now 12 and eager to experience Allaire for his first time. The only prob is I'm bikeless and helmetless. :cry: Frank is the man and has always been so generous to loan me a ride and a lid, but he might be MIA Tuesday, so I figured I'd put out some feelers to the rest of you awesome Jerseyites.

I don't care if it's a beater in size XS. I'll be stoked to ride it. If no one is able to accommodate, I'll be the weirdo in a Dodgers cap on a beach cruiser in the parking lot.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all soon! :)

Best,
Dave

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Dave,
does your cousin have a ride and just you need one? if so I might be able to help out.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If i show up i will bring an old Trek 7000 for you. 19inch. It should do the trick for the beginner ride and I can come up with a helmet as well for you. As of now I am 99% in. I will hopefully be there early and do a little loop before and be back in the lot before the 600 Beginners ride.

Dave

Sweet!

That's awesome. Thanks! My cousin has a mini Trek with front suspension, so he's good to go. I brought eggbeaters and my cycling shoes, so that's covered. Can't thank you enough.

See you at 6!
Dave

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
what I brought is the trek which is a 20" frame 1x8 only did this due to your uncertainty about getting there tonight..this way we were covered...

Dave

Perfect!

Mike, I have a helmet and I will not bring a bike then if you have that covered.

Thanks a million! The helmet will be great and I'll ride Mike_243 thrasher. :) Thanks to both of you. Looking forward to it. My cousin just told me, "I can't wait to go mountain biking tonight." Start 'em young!!

P.S. I'll be wearing a blue L.A. Dodgers hat and brown Fox shorts, standing with a 12-year-old on a red Trek.

Top Bottom