Illegal e-Moto use (not an e-bike).

id love to ride my KTM at 6mr. I don’t. This guy is basically saying that it’s ok since he didn’t ride there fast.

I know for sure that he will be getting a visit from the state park police.

Called him out for his bs. He claims he got pulled over by the police (he roosted the trailhead at canal right as the police were pulling into the park) and said that they chummed around with him and let him go.

Dude is a tool and has shot back at everyone who has told him what he did was illegal. Just as an fyi, the company that he bought the bike from has posted his video on their insta page specifying 6 mile as the trail.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Called him out for his bs. He claims he got pulled over by the police (he roosted the trailhead at canal right as the police were pulling into the park) and said that they chummed around with him and let him go.

Dude is a tool and has shot back at everyone who has told him what he did was illegal. Just as an fyi, the company that he bought the bike from has posted his video on their insta page specifying 6 mile as the trail.
Flame the company too

GHM73

I'm sure this guy will just not post next time he rides there. I commented on his post too, basically gave him the benefit of the doubt (ignorance) but also stated that if e-bikes are not allowed, they are not allowed and that's that. He then twisted my words to his advantage to say "It's ok".

Toolbox.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'm sure this guy will just not post next time he rides there. I commented on his post too, basically gave him the benefit of the doubt (ignorance) but also stated that if e-bikes are not allowed, they are not allowed and that's that. He then twisted my words to his advantage to say "It's ok".

Toolbox.

i shall pith him.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
The machine and risk is high at six mile. Tight single track in areas and blind corners that could hurt a mountain biker, hikers and/or family.

I’ve heard issues at Mooch often, but nipping this early is important. Shame on the store for sharing. Hope someone calls the store to express the issues and concerns.

The machine and risk is high at six mile. Tight single track in areas and blind corners that could hurt a mountain biker, hikers and/or family.

I’ve heard issues at Mooch often, but nipping this early is important. Shame on the store for sharing. Hope someone calls the store to express the issues and concerns.

Hate to admit it, but I've put waaay more energy into it than I should have. But the company is Cali based, and it seems like they're pretty buddy buddy. He posted another video of him in "mexico" and people are commenting "no trail rules lol"
He won't learn until someone forces him to learn.

RideOnTime

Hate to admit it, but I've put waaay more energy into it than I should have. But the company is Cali based, and it seems like they're pretty buddy buddy. He posted another video of him in "mexico" and people are commenting "no trail rules lol"
He won't learn until someone forces him to learn.

Ah man now I have to leave more snarky replies on his Instagram... am I a troll..?

Ian F

Is that a regular DH fork on something with 320 ft-lbs of torque? Eeeggg. Hard to distinguish. Guaranty you can easily mod any of them.
I follow current DH tech pretty closely and it doesn't look like any DH fork currently being run. At first I thought is might be a Manitou Dorado (which has been used on e-bike/motos in the past), but the uppers and axle system are different. Way back in the day, there were some Taiwanese fork companies building some sketchy DH forks. Might be an off-shoot of one of those. I liked my Dorado, but I dont' know if I'd want to put those kind of forces through one.

I agree with the "bait and snag" plan... Although you may need to find a law-abiding owner of one of these willing to be the bait.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions