illegal atv riding article in Ledger

J

jimex7

I have 2 atvs that have not used for recreational activites since 2005. Due to the fear of llosing them to the state or paying unwanted fines. I have now since taken up Mountain biking to try to cure my adrenaline fix. I miss atving and I really hope this state that i work so hard for, 50 pluss hours a week comes up with something for people like me my tax money shold be used for something more important. GO ATVS!!!!!!!!
If nothing comes about anyone interested in 2004 honda rancher 350 4x4?
I have red and yellow low miles on both.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
I have 2 atvs that have not used for recreational activites since 2005. Due to the fear of llosing them to the state or paying unwanted fines. I have now since taken up Mountain biking to try to cure my adrenaline fix. I miss atving and I really hope this state that i work so hard for, 50 pluss hours a week comes up with something for people like me my tax money shold be used for something more important. GO ATVS!!!!!!!!
If nothing comes about anyone interested in 2004 honda rancher 350 4x4?
I have red and yellow low miles on both.

PA has ATV/dirt bike land set aside for their residents. I know there is a large area in Michaux State Forest out there that looked really cool.

J

jimex7

I used to go to mcadoo and st. clairs on rpivate land in old coal mining fields. Really cool place to ride, but it is over 2 hours away gas pirces and time to get there and back felt it was not worth it.

We need something closer to home.

The writing is on the wall...

I did the MX thing and the Off-road thing on two wheels. I saw the trend of things to come and sold it all. Had a ton of dough invested in it too. I miss it but the mtb is doing me much better.

Top Bottom