IIIIIIIM nnot sbner thrd

ArmyOfNone

I rdank wine tonighe. Merlot tand chianti. IN all of this i snusck in one bottle of victory ten years alt. ym! I realiazek there will be ono tiemn for a ride tomorrow so i decide to odrink bailiys and wiskey.

Shyt I will ahve to ride for like 5 horus on friday! YUMMM!@

dhsean

Santa's Butt!

I drank "Santa's Butt porter" and "Seriously Bad Elf" big bottles last night. Good stuff funny labels. I burned it off this morning pedaling against the wind. 15mph one way and then 25mph the other. It was a great day out except for the wind.

BiknBen

Absolutely wasted on White Zinfandel and the leftover Mike's from the CX race. Happy Friggggin hilidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just started. I try to minimze the amount of time I can do damage to myself.

BiknBen

I got a hat from my Mom!!!! Let's drink to hats!

CIMG5085Small.jpg

BiknBen

Wow you're still going? I'ma have to get another one then.

Nah...The house is dry now...I moved on to M&Ms...they are gone now too...I gues it is time for bed.

I can't feel my face and I like it. :rofl:

ArmyOfNone

My mornthing started out with mamosas. Say aroudn 8. then a bottle shcampange with mom, then to the future inlayws for wine, beer, and liquor. Even grandma got me beer! HOOORRAAAAAAAAAY 4 beer. I am need to decide if i shoudl stop or keep going. I miss my bike!

HO HO HO!

pinkshirtphotos

I am eating a bunch of chocolate cookies right now. They taste really good. I have chcolate frsting to dip the m in. I just smoked some strong wacky tabacky. I miss riding bicycles in the woods in the summer. I cant wait for summer to return. It is such a nice time to ride a bike. I once rode at high point state parking the not summer time. It wasnt as fun riding i the summer at kittainy. I like wawaanda but I get the lost there a lot. To easy to get lost. I like jugle habitat because it had anmials in it. I do like animals. I have goats and cats. I want to get some cows the cows are coo my ex girlfriend lives on a dairy farm. i missalways being around cows. i want to tell my parents that i want to be a farmer when i grow up. i am afraid that they wont take me seriously. i should get some sleep now. good bye mtbnj.com :D

BiknBen

I am eating a bunch of chocolate cookies right now. They taste really good. I have chcolate frsting to dip the m in. I just smoked some strong wacky tabacky. I miss riding bicycles in the woods in the summer. I cant wait for summer to return. It is such a nice time to ride a bike. I once rode at high point state parking the not summer time. It wasnt as fun riding i the summer at kittainy. I like wawaanda but I get the lost there a lot. To easy to get lost. I like jugle habitat because it had anmials in it. I do like animals. I have goats and cats. I want to get some cows the cows are coo my ex girlfriend lives on a dairy farm. i missalways being around cows. i want to tell my parents that i want to be a farmer when i grow up. i am afraid that they wont take me seriously. i should get some sleep now. good bye mtbnj.com :D

It looks like someone has an equivelant to "the Munchies"?

Top Bottom