If you want Lake Winter Shoes...

B

ByMySide

Thank you!

I never really check posts, nor do I go on here that often, but I decided to randomly take a peek and lo and behold... Just yesterday I had been wondering, "Where can I find Lake winter riding shoes at a good price now that fall is approaching? I should have searched earlier in the summer as I had planned when my toes were falling off last winter." Alas, serendipity at its finest! It was nice of you to post about the shoes, my toes thank you.
-L

gtluke

The Moped
damn, got me excited. i'm looking for winter shoes and i really want those.
but i'm a 43 or 44
size 9.5 us

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
I never really check posts, nor do I go on here that often, but I decided to randomly take a peek and lo and behold... Just yesterday I had been wondering, "Where can I find Lake winter riding shoes at a good price now that fall is approaching? I should have searched earlier in the summer as I had planned when my toes were falling off last winter." Alas, serendipity at its finest! It was nice of you to post about the shoes, my toes thank you.
-L

You're welcome...I was hoping there was a size 40 out there that could capitalize on the deal..

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
damn, got me excited. i'm looking for winter shoes and i really want those.
but i'm a 43 or 44
size 9.5 us

Yeah, me too...plus I have duck feet...so I need the wide version.

I'll probably cough up the $280 before the snow flies...

Pokgirl

Spork
I absolutely recommend Lake winter boots! We (hubby and I) bought some last year, after still freezing with the booties. We use for both mtn biking and road riding. My feet are NEVER cold, even if the puddles are frozen. Throw in some wool socks, and you could ride forever!!!

Top Bottom