If you love 6 mile...

i sent an email almost a year ago and never heard anything. this was in regards of the hunter that gutted his kill on the trail. i attached a picture so i'm sure someone got it.

thank you gmail for saving stuff for this long.
i've now added it to my photobucket so you can see it forever:
jaquestrail.jpg

this was right on the white trail. 10/11/08.

I am glad that you saw some response.

It is important that the park management understands how valuable that this park has become to the mtb community.

I also wanted them to know that it was not just local repeat users.

The fact that the park has become a destination for people from across the region is what will get noticed.

We are not the only user group so it is important that we let them know that the way that the park has changed is for the better.

Also when the new bridge is in it would be good to thank them for installing it.

J-

I am glad that you saw some response.

It is important that the park management understands how valuable that this park has become to the mtb community.

I also wanted them to know that it was not just local repeat users.

The fact that the park has become a destination for people from across the region is what will get noticed.

We are not the only user group so it is important that we let them know that the way that the park has changed is for the better.

Also when the new bridge is in it would be good to thank them for installing it.

J-

J

Has this been posted on Facebook and other Forums yet?

Some feedback from my email:

Thanks for taking the time to write this email, we too are very happy about the bridge installation. It makes the trails much more accessable for all users. Jorba has been extremely helpful in maintaining Six Mile Run and deserve much of the credit for making the trails such a destination.

Enjoy the park,

Steph Fox

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions