If I hit Hartshorne/Clayton early will it be okay?

Molasses

weather.com seems to show low 30's prior to 10:00 am in both places. So my plan would be rubber-side down by 7:00AM off the trail by 9:30 am. I haven't been to Hartshorne yet this year (usually Clayton is my winter spot) but I have been hitting the SPIN Classes pretty hard and want to gauge my fitness level so if Hartshorne is in good shape I am leaning for making the trip.

Any guidance?

RonzNd4Spd

Hartshorn conditions

I ride there at least 2-3 times a week ....and I rode there today and there wrer some "a little" bit of muddy spots but alll in all the place is AWESOME!!
and tommorow early should be a fast track 'cause of the colder temps....

N

Neen

Early should be okay. I was at Clayton today and it was pretty sloppy by the time we left (but we got a late start).

Molasses

I am unrelaible at best (i.e. 2 kids so who knows)

My plan is to be at Hartshorne about 7:00 AM so I can be off the trail before the sun and the warm temps hit. But with two kids who the heck knows- I am riding a Titus singlespeed and plan on parking at the Buttermilk Lot.

FWIW- this will be my first "real" ride of the season- so if you see me and want to join totally cool but I plan it will be a sssslllllllooooowwwww ride so if you were looking for a faster pace my feelings won't be hurt...

of course all this hinges of minimal raging 6 month-old demands for food and attention at 3:00AM:D

RonzNd4Spd

I'll be there but later...

I can make around 9:00am 'cacse I'm up EVERY F#$%^@day at 4;30 to get ready for work......
and the 6mo. thing is EASY...I got TWO teenage GIRLS!
one was stopped and got 5 tickets! that's right FIVE!....soooooo early morning feedind is NOTHING....babys drink milk....when they grow up thr drink BLOOD!!!!!!

Molasses

great- I feel so much better

I can make around 9:00am 'cacse I'm up EVERY F#$%^@day at 4;30 to get ready for work......
and the 6mo. thing is EASY...I got TWO teenage GIRLS!
one was stopped and got 5 tickets! that's right FIVE!....soooooo early morning feedind is NOTHING....babys drink milk....when they grow up thr drink BLOOD!!!!!!

I guess I better buy all my gear while they are young...

if I get alater start I'll post a quick message...

Top Bottom