Idkfa

Glancing Aft

Sweet! I always liked Doom 2 better, but I'll definitely be giving this a whirl tonight.

PS, I hear Duke Nukem Forever is coming out.

BiknBen

Somehow I missed the Doom craze. I definately played my fair share of Duke Nukem 3D and Wolfinstein. Then I moved on to Quake and wasted many hours. I also was a huge fan of Total Annihilation.

True but embarrassing facts:
I played Quake in a delivery room while my wife was in labor. :rofl::eek:

I have attened a LAN party.

My handle has always been "VaginalWindFlaps"

al415

Banned
Somehow I missed the Doom craze. I definately played my fair share of Duke Nukem 3D and Wolfinstein. Then I moved on to Quake and wasted many hours. I also was a huge fan of Total Annihilation.

True but embarrassing facts:
I played Quake in a delivery room while my wife was in labor. :rofl::eek:

I have attened a LAN party.

My handle has always been "VaginalWindFlaps"

Quake was my online favorite for YEARS. I got embarrassingly good at it. I’ll never forget being called a “Bot” by guys that obviously just had more well rounded lives than I did at the time. My response was always “I’m only seven” Running and gunning with the railgun was always my favorite.

don

great link al.

When I was a programmer some years ago we'd always get networked Quake sessions afterwork. We had a small company of about 10 and all of us would play including the bosses. It was some real good fun but man, did we waste some hours!

Being called a 'bot' - you've must have been pretty damn good w/ the rail gun. I personally loved the pipe bomb add-on as I couldn't hit shit with the rail while running and dodging other people.

al415

Banned
great link al.

When I was a programmer some years ago we'd always get networked Quake sessions afterwork. We had a small company of about 10 and all of us would play including the bosses. It was some real good fun but man, did we waste some hours!

Being called a 'bot' - you've must have been pretty damn good w/ the rail gun. I personally loved the pipe bomb add-on as I couldn't hit shit with the rail while running and dodging other people.

Thank the stars I never had a computer related career, I'd have wasted sooo much time. I practically grew up in arcades. I remember standing on a milk crate to play Galaxian. I took a couple of years off between the early PC shooters and Halo then the madness started all over again! Do you play anything thesedays?

Top Bottom