Ideas for a 30 self b-day upgrade

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I turn 30 in two weeks and wanted some suggestions for an upgrade for my '05 Trance. The only thing existing is the cranks. I already have a carbon bar, thompson stem and Mavic CrossMax Enduro wheels. I am a trail rider and sometimes abuse stuff but not too much. Any suggestions for cranks? I like the new XT's and Race Face Evolves.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I turn 30 in two weeks and wanted some suggestions for an upgrade for my '05 Trance. The only thing existing is the cranks. I already have a carbon bar, thompson stem and Mavic CrossMax Enduro wheels. I am a trail rider and sometimes abuse stuff but not too much. Any suggestions for cranks? I like the new XT's and Race Face Evolves.

I have both the XT's and the RF's and I would go with XT for sure.

j-

walter

Fourth Party
Winter is on the way, how about a good pair of Winter Shoes???? I hear there may be a tiny bit of info about them right on this website.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
stopped in at halters this afternoon, I think I am sold on the XT's even though I like not having the big s on my ride, these cranks are sweet

anrothar

entirely thrilled
definitely xt over race face. shimano does cranks/bb's better than anyone for price/weight/durability.

Top Bottom