Ibanez RG421 & ESP LTD MH-417

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
The boy wants something fancy so we're consolidating our collection.

RG is damn near new...$250

20210504_100321.jpg

20210504_100329.jpg

20210504_100335.jpg

ESP 7-string. This is an older pic. It's now signed by Angel Vivaldi and Andy James. It's also needs to be cleaned, but it plays fast and sounds brutal.

$500

FB_IMG_1620172817602.jpg

FB_IMG_1620172826730.jpg

Last edited:

Steve Vai

My son has claimed my custom Walnut RG, please help me get it back, BUMP.

$250

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
My son has claimed my custom Walnut RG, please help me get it back, BUMP.

$250
That's 24 fret, right? The boy has been all in teaching himself stuff.. Currently working on Holy Wars.
He mumbled something about something something 24 fret something something mine is 22 something something.

Steve Vai

That's 24 fret, right? The boy has been all in teaching himself stuff.. Currently working on Holy Wars.
He mumbled something about something something 24 fret something something mine is 22 something something.

Yeah. He needs 24 frets for the Holy Wars lead, and pretty much every metal song ever written. This has that.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I wish I could find the video of a guy popping in the Abasi tutorial dvd and then throwing his guitar away 30 sec into him explaining thumb tapping a chord lol. His guitars are freaking insane tho... didn’t they just come out with a lower end mass produce version?

Steve Vai

I have that DVD. It's depressing. I've been on step#1 for like a year. Hitting the string in both directions with your thumb in basically the same as learning how to play with your feet.

Yeah, they do a Larada Legion now for the peasants that only have $2,000 for a guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom