I work so I can afford my bike

Would you take this job?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

RyGanley

Anyone work at PwC "Pricewaterhouse Coopers" I was offered a job with some sweet benefits, decent pay and 100% telecommute schedule. Seems too good to be true right?

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i know a lot of people who have worked and currently work at PwC. are you going to be an accountant? scheduler?

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
The job offer is for an IFC Creative Delivery Manager in the Marketing Department.

right on - marketing is key to for the firm. for accountants, its a competitive atmosphere, but one of the big four accounting firms - everyone will know them. awesome for the resume.

IMO you can't go wrong working for them.

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
Good advice. Do you know anyone who rides for them? I hear they have a pretty substantial riding team.

i don't know anyone who rides - but you are right - they do have a pretty organized team. they do participate in a lot of rides around here.

bucknejo

Anyone work at PwC "Pricewaterhouse Coopers" I was offered a job with some sweet benefits, decent pay and 100% telecommute schedule. Seems too good to be true right?

Are they looking for IT guys? I'm in for 100% telecommute

roc

Need to know the salary to answer the question. But 100% telecommute must be awesome. I've never had that. All my work was always in the field or the office, unless it was administrative bullshit, sales reports, expense report, quarterly goals, all that shit could be done from home. Everything else was in the field.

thegock

W'ing FH
DSCN0076.JPG
ingFH

Top Bottom