I want to ride

lou_b_83

I am a newbie and looking for someone to show me around Allamuchy, Kittitany, or Ringwood. I am still alittle slow. I have been riding Ringwood with a friend about 5 times now. Let me know.

Wazu

On every Sunday there's been a standing Deer Park ride at 930-10:00 am. Private Message RyanE77 to hook up. It's a beginner/intermediate pace on a mountain that offers a little bit of everything.

Wazu

go rt 80 to exit 19 Hackettstown Allamuchy. At the light make a left onto 517 and go a mile or two till you see Mattar's Restaurant on the right. Make the next left onto deer park road. (look for brown sign on right). You can also come down 46 west in Hackettstown and make a right onto 517 at the Hackettstown trading post (across from Marty's bikes) go like three miles or so till you make a left onto deer park road. If you see Mattar's on left you juuuust missed the right. Go to the first parking lot.

lou_b_83

On every Sunday there's been a standing Deer Park ride at 930-10:00 am. Private Message RyanE77 to hook up. It's a beginner/intermediate pace on a mountain that offers a little bit of everything.

I work every Sunday :mad2: ... Any other groups during the week??

Top Bottom