I think I want....

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
a road bike. But damn those fuckers are expensive. :(

I have an old one that I do not ride. It's at a friends house right now but you can give it a try and see if you like it.

-jay

A

Ant

Jason said:
Ant said:

I have an old one that I do not ride. It's at a friends house right now but you can give it a try and see if you like it.

-jay

ooohhh, what kind?

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
Jason said:
Ant said:

-jay

ooohhh, what kind?

It's a schwin from like 79 but I stripped it and overhauled the entire thing a few years ago. Only used it a few times.

A

Ant

Jason said:
Ant said:
Jason said:
Ant said:

-jay

ooohhh, what kind?

It's a schwin from like 79 but I stripped it and overhauled the entire thing a few years ago. Only used it a few times.

Damn, that shit's as old as I am. :(

S

smerusi

I got one

I bought one this spring and have been riding it to try to get in shape faster. I am heading to Moab next week so I will see if it worked!

Dealing with traffic and pot holes kind of sucks.

BAM!

Jason

JORBA.ORG
I will agree that it's got a certain hotness to it but I just can't get into the whole road riding thing anymore. I guess it's because NJ roads are not bike friendly. :(

I'm hoping to have a solution to the staying in shape all year around problem soon. ;)

C

CD1134

I want a fixed-gear road ride, without brakes, NYC bike messenger style!

BOOYA!!

Top Bottom