I think Clark Griswold lives in Colorado

ktmrider

I decided to bail from Sedona so I rolled into winter park to do some fat miles on the forestry roads , this guy passed me as I was heading back to my condo . I was able to catch him while he was eating his Tacos .
Only costs 5 bucks for a permit to cut a tree down in the forest . That's a nice savings
IMG_1456.JPG

Vacation spot? Or did you sell the new house already?
Ha no way man , I am not even complete with the new home build yet because of the amount of work out here .My neighbor owns a cabin in A Base and is thinking about moving to Florida and will offer it to me first , at this point All my available extra money has been going on purchasing more land for future builds . In the six months I have been here I have earned another 8 acres . This move is for sure helping with my retirement , which I'm thankful for ...the bidding in the east was getting crazy . Here you have to be a registered/licensed builder to pull permits , which eliminates all of the handymen and guys that do google renovations and have a magnetic sign on there truck ....which NJ is inadated with .
If your in co rob hit me up through Gratecontracting.com

Back
Top Bottom