i raced campmore today

arod745li

hey guys new to this site just started rideing mtb and i raced at campmore today in upstate ny ranked 2nd place in my age category i like it pretty happy must work harder on the street now for endurance i live in haledon nj and i usually ride 18 miles on the road every other day if anyone around wants to ride just let me know

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome to the site and congrats on your race. What class were you in?

ChrisRU

Congrats! Welcome to the site. It was a fun race today, really cool course. Where do you normally ride?

arod745li

thanks guys im new to the site so i didnt even know i had replies to this and nothing can really prepare you for your first real race had a blast im going to do jungle habitat next should be intresting

freeride

hey guys new to this site just started rideing mtb and i raced at campmore today in upstate ny ranked 2nd place in my age category i like it pretty happy must work harder on the street now for endurance i live in haledon nj and i usually ride 18 miles on the road every other day if anyone around wants to ride just let me know

Which race the 909? If you re in haledon you are close to hi mtn. if you do 18 miles on the road every other day you may even want to cycle to hi mtn do some trailage and cycle back. I did a loop of tarmac and trails last week. From wpu red. White yellow tarmac sciotto hi mtn road to belmont :popcorn:

Top Bottom