I need to vent or put up hypotheticals about 6MR and mud riders.

Do you mind if I vent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Fun fact, I live w/in easy riding distance of 6mile and I get there maybe 3 times a year. I don’t ride during freeze/thaw, I don’t ride in the damp and I don’t bother going on the summer weekends because I don’t want the opportunity to “interact” with the yahoo’s (not worth getting charged with A&B.

So what’s my point? Well, while we have no shortage of A-holes out there playing slip-n-slide in the rust colored slime (on bikes) ... I’m 1000 times more piss’d about the road-runner groups who routinely conduct impromptu tough mudder sessions there and glamorize the activity on FB. They routinely open up closed rouge trails when not creating them themselves. They could at least pack-out their fu&king trash.

I know some of them, hell even YOU know some of them from THIS board. No, I’m not going to out them. That’s not who I am or will ever be. But I HAVE had words with several of them.

sorry for the high-jack .... had to vent.

serviceguy

They routinely open up closed rouge trails when not creating them themselves. They could at least pack-out their fu&king trash.
Do the trails open at 12:01 then?

Only the rouge trails...
franzosen-muetze--basken-muetze--basken-hat--faschingsmuetzen-kaufen--61112-01.jpg

Last edited:

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Let's just say that this sat from 9am -12 might be a really good time to avoid riding at 6mr. The state park police consider these trails closed.
So how’d it go? Were they out there writing citations?

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
So how’d it go? Were they out there writing citations?
I’ll find out on Monday. It was just suggested that the state park police consider it closed and that they have they can ticket at their discretion.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions