i like turtles

jimmysnukastyle

Heading west into the woods after crossing the oil pipeline clearing - By Birdhouse #79. I missed it on the down and couldn't hit it on the up. Yeah - it's on a slope at the beginning of the trail.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
wasn't there a warning posted about building stuff at 6-mile? specifically stunts(" jump downhill")?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i didn't build anything, simply put more logs were the old ones weren't. I'll remove it if its really that big of a deal... It helps you get over a huge root that goes all the way across the trail. It has one side that is free with no logs. AoN and Jersey_Girl saw it and didn't say anything to me about it.

I don't want to cause a problem, just have fun.

Last edited:

NJ Jess

good job

and it was a fine job done by our fine young new member. Army of None and I were there (racing past him and his friend) and he did a good job. Nothing drastic,...just new logs to replace the rotten ones. The jumps fine.

Did you get a helmet, Pearl? If you get a helmet,...we can guide you to the fast and fun stuff!

Hope to do Six mile tomorrow with Rosy Ramble at 3ish. Had to work late today,...tomorrow will be a slow, "get to know ya ride"

All good,..as long as we are on bikes,..right!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
ok. i haven't seen it, so it could be perfectly reasonable, but just be careful with wording concerning stuff like that. the people who have it in their power to close trails to mtn biking(and it does happen), do occasionally peruse places like this. when you said "jump downhill", i read it as a ramped log with a two foot drop on the downhill side, which, if a root, it obviously isn't.

i'll let jdog and other locals make any further comments, if necessary.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
and it was a fine job done by our fine young new member. Army of None and I were there (racing past him and his friend) and he did a good job. Nothing drastic,...just new logs to replace the rotten ones. The jumps fine.

Did you get a helmet, Pearl? If you get a helmet,...we can guide you to the fast and fun stuff!

Hope to do Six mile tomorrow with Rosy Ramble at 3ish. Had to work late today,...tomorrow will be a slow, "get to know ya ride"

All good,..as long as we are on bikes,..right!

Thanks Jess. It was nice meeting you guys.
I don't want to cause an issue, if it's too much I'll remove it.

Skibarn has a crappy selection, I'm going to stop by Halters tomorrow and see what they have there.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I saw the logs there last night, really more just a log pile than a jump, I am sure j saw it.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions