I know this sounds really weird, but

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
our cat Molly is sitting on my lap just chilling while watching the pro bowl. Her tail wagging back and forth. Then I was thinking how cool it would be to have a tail.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
other than some obscure reddit thing, i couldn't find what it is called to self-image a tail.

since there is no word for it, you get to name it.

ps - someone slipped you something. they do that down there for sport ;)

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
do you watch "Orphan Black"... there is a following of the "Transhuman" and this is one of their offshoot beliefs.
Although the show is fiction Transhuman is not...

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What happens when that shit gets caught in your wheel or chain?

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
A tail would be a terrible thing economically, since you'd pretty much have to buy all new pants. And I can't be alone in thinking that specialty pants with a tail-sleeve are going to be anything other than oppressively expensive. And it's not even like you could use your poker winnings to pay for those pants, because that involuntary tail wagging every time you get a good hand would be a huge tell.

So I think if you follow the logic, you, too, will conclude that while it may seem like a desirable brass ring to aspire to, you probably dodged a bullet by not growing a tail.

rick81721

Lothar
A tail would be a terrible thing economically, since you'd pretty much have to buy all new pants. And I can't be alone in thinking that specialty pants with a tail-sleeve are going to be anything other than oppressively expensive. And it's not even like you could use your poker winnings to pay for those pants, because that involuntary tail wagging every time you get a good hand would be a huge tell.

No advantage from a performance pov for cyclists either. Activities thar require balance however, like trail running or climbing, could help.

qclabrat

giphy.gif

Reactions: rlb
Top Bottom