I know I shouldn't have eaten that but.......

Pizza
Fried Chicken
Cheap Chinese Food
Beer
Not all at once though.

It doesn't get any better than that for me.

Beer. Large quantities of beer. :)

That^^

Also, cold cut combos from subway... It is a big pile of processed sodium "meat product", but also the best hangover cure ever!

I stopped at Mickey D's on the day after St. Patty's day and I didn't even enjoy it. I had a steak egg and cheese on a bagel meal and it nearly made me vomit. If you stop eating fast food for like 6 months your body won't let you go back.:puke:

Beer. Large quantities of beer. :)

1. Beer. I cant resist a good Ale. Especially IPA. I will never say no.

2. BBQ. If its slow smoked, I will eat it by the pound. Brisket, Ribs, Pork Butt, sausages. I won't stop until im ill. Im like a moth to a light bulb when it comes to BBQ.

I'm a big fan of swedish fish. Actually more a fan of the generic store brand version of swedish fish. Over here at the Stop N' Shop they call them Ju-Ju fish. For those not in the loop, they're slightly smaller, not as gummy, and can be had by the pound for $1. The Walgreens brand ones are very good as well, I highly recommend them.

-Jim.

Pizza, Porkroll, and beer are the three gluttonous things that I love the most. However, my biggest vice is eating 50% more than I should at each meal. I don't feel satisfied unless I'm ready to explode. Thankfully I started biking because I was at that point in my life where my metabolism was shifting and I gained 15lbs in 6 months without changing anything.

Chocolate and ice cream. If it weren't for those 2 things I'd look like ChrisG :)

Great, now I'm starvin! My thing is that I love to cook, and it's usually really rich stuff... crankin on the butter. Also portion control. Right now I'm realizing that if you stuff yourself til you're gonna puke you're gonna be even more stuffed in the following 15 min after you crammed the last bit into the back of your throat.
Beer and or vodka.... weaning myself off gradually. another harsh realization that drinking moderately everyday means that most likely you are a functioning alcoholic.... which is what I exactly can't be at this point in my life.
And last, the evil "Sweet Tooth"... candy candy candy! absolutely loves me some candy. Halloween, and close on the horizon, Easter.... shear torture and beating my willpower to resist into submission.. DAMN YOU CANDY!! :mad:

DIET Will never be in my vocab.--Love to eat. Beer or wine while cooking dinner,and I love an occasional big bowl of icecream in bed with walnuts (they're good for me) and chocolate syrup.

One thing I never under stood is - why is pizza so bad? It's just bread, tomato sauce and cheese?

this stuff...

51EHiKJZ8kL.jpg

I think a bag of it has about 1000 calories. soooooooooooo good! I think the best part is the salty dust at the bottom on the bag....just make sure someone else is holding the steering wheel while your shaking every last particle out of the bag :)

Also....Jose Tejas chips....im pretty sure I could easily handle 6 baskets with dinner.

Denville dairy...its to ice cream what aunt annie's is to pretzels!

DIET Will never be in my vocab.--Love to eat. Beer or wine while cooking dinner,and I love an occasional big bowl of icecream in bed with walnuts (they're good for me) and chocolate syrup.

I'm with you pedals. Diet does not exist for me. I tried to loose 3 lbs once and gained 20. So I have written off thinking about food as a bad thing. When I am hungry I eat what is good for me first. Then if I have room, I eat what I want.

I have small treats regularly. My favorite treats are: wine with dinner, margaritas and fancy dark chocolates. I like B&J chocolate ice cream too, but I can make a pint last for a month. I go through tequila and wine faster.:cry:

Pizza, buffalo wings and beer. All three are so easy to consume in large quanities. I am deffinately into eating a half pie at time when I fall off the wagon.

Often when I am climbing, the peanut butter I fanatically shoveled into my mouth earlier feels like a brick in my stomach. At that moment I deeply regret those extra spoonfuls.

Maybe the evilest thread ever.It has reminded me I have not been to White Castle in months.I'll now have to hit there for lunch.....................................Thanks, thanks a lot. lol

Back
Top Bottom