I had to learn from an Italian MTB website that...

Ian F

I posted this on Thursday.

She has since posted on IG that she's 17 weeks in, so while she's still riding, it definitely looks like she won't be attempting to equal a Serena Williams performance (won a Grand Glam while pregnant).

serviceguy

I posted this on Thursday.

She has since posted on IG that she's 17 weeks in, so while she's still riding, it definitely looks like she won't be attempting to equal a Serena Williams performance (won a Grand Glam while pregnant).
I'm not on IG nor on the twitter thing, just came across a re-post of the IG post looking at something entirely different...I tried and confirm it on PB but got nothing, I wonder why it hasn't popped out there yet. I'm not even sure why I care or if I even do as I am a zero f**ks given for gossip, but obviously happy for her, she seems like a nice girl.

Ian F

As social media goes, IG is pretty good. Really good for following what various racers are up to. Less BS than Facebook. I also don't have Twitter.

Yeah... I was a bit surprised not to see anything on Pinkbike. Still haven't, as far as I know. That's why I posted it in the "Chips falling..." thread since the news does affect the race season to a certain extent. It should be a good battle between Nicole, Seagrave, Cabarou, Hoffman and Holl.

Top Bottom