I’m content but what’s the “next big thing”?

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What goes around comes around.
96e4714d-6daa-44cf-ac4a-5058ae433e8f_1.010a53cc8a7c775adec524fb3599a0ce.jpeg

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I wish the bike companies would design a bike that would kinda be a mix between a road bike, and a road bike, but would still be kinda like a road bike that i could ride on all of these new "gravel type" roads that just appeared.
I mean, I would use a cross bike to ride these specifically designed roads, but, its a cross bike and can only be used for cross races.

Actual talk, Cyclocross bikes are absolute garbage for anything outside of Cyclocross. Not marketing hype, that's a fact. Garbage.

bergsnj

i believe that you will see more capable fatbikes with more modern geometry vs the racey/road bike geo that they have had for so long. The other big advancement that I see coming is an adjustment to people's attitudes towards e-mountain bikes (trail and enduro styles only. no point in an electric XC bike). They are not going away and will only gain in popularity. I believe in 5 -7 years you will see 1 or 2 out of every 10 mountain bikes on the trails will be electric-assist. You will also see the weight and price of e mountain bikes come down.

Top Bottom