HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks to JDOG!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
well i finally paid off my bike and took her home last night. hopefully the trails will cooperate soon and ill be able to properly take it out for a maiden ride. heres a couple of crappy cell phone pics.
0205092100.jpg

0205092059.jpg

a nice clever addition added by jay
0206090950.jpg

the "501" was another clever addition and the shamrock stickers are my doing.

again, SUPER big thanks to jay and the dudes at halters. thanks for the fitting and the pointers as well.

Frank

Sasquatch
:rofl: just noticed the 501 on the bike....you're too much MIG. Sweet bike bro, congrats.:)

ebineezer

sweeet! im gonna have to hit up jdog when its time for me to get a new bike (hopefully sooner than later) :getsome:

walter

Fourth Party
Congrats on the new ride, enjoy!! I just got back from Halters as well.

PS-If your gonna ditch the seat let me know

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Congrats on the new ride, enjoy!! I just got back from Halters as well.

PS-If your gonna ditch the seat let me know

yeah ill let you know for sure. im taking it on a spin EARLY tomorrow morning at allaire. if its killing my ass im just got to throw the other seat i bought on it

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Halters also sells winter Gear...
And its all on sale...A very good sale too I might add....

Another thanks to J for getting me studded tires for the Sultan.. and he did it quicker then any internet bike shop could.

By the way, just because it the way it is, Now that I got studded tires on - we will not be having anymore snow.

sixseven

Spring came early for you! Good score, post up some more pics tomorrow from the trail. Or from dinner tonight. :)

Top Bottom