Huber woods

N

njalex

Just did Huber Woods today. It was OK but way, way too much sand. It got frustrating at times. This could be an awesome place to ride but the sand really ruins it, in my opinion.

K

Krusty

I concur

Way too sandy. I did enjoy both downhill sections of Meadow Ramble - that was awesome. Yet to try Many Log Run because I went wid chicken doodle ppl. Fox Hollow is the sandiest trail - may want to avoid, but definitely go from east to west as this whole trail goes downhill from this direction. Enjoy!

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Huber

I would advise you to hook up with some locals who will show the good suff and keep you out of the sand traps. Many logs is not to be feared, it is all doable. If you can ride at Hartshorne you can ride "kind of a few logs."

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
And the "sand traps" in the Monmouth County parks will be much firmer once we actually have some fall weather.

Come winter, Huber, Hartshorne, and Allaire are generally blazingly fast riding spots.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
And the "sand traps" in the Monmouth County parks will be much firmer once we actually have some fall weather.

Come winter, Huber, Hartshorne, and Allaire are generally blazingly fast riding spots.

Especially on a SS trying to keep Mr G in contact.

We have a great crew that blazes through these parks on the weekends on SS bikes.

Look for many silver ss c-dale 29ers in a row this winter.

J-

cem

just followed mrG around huber and hartshorne this morning... he went easy on us. So i was able to follow his smooth lines through the sketchy parts. Gunna have to get back down there soon.

Didn't mind the sandy pockets, were a nice change of pace from the ringwood rocks i'm a custom to.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions