How's the winter going for the ladies?

Pokgirl

Spork
I haven't been getting off the couch as much as I would have liked this winter... Just haven't felt like it... but I did just return from Florida with some excellent mtn biking pics (of the trails... I was by myself, so no good actions shots). Not any real hardy hills, but some good skill training.

Lakeland, FL
Belleview, FL
Lithia, FL

I hope you can see these.

Gerilynn

Not to much mountain biking for me during the past few months, but I get on the Trainer about 3-4 times a week & have been doing 50+ plus road rides on the weekend. Other then that lots of skiing!!!!

C

CultureCouture

I haven't been getting off the couch as much as I would have liked this winter... Just haven't felt like it... but I did just return from Florida with some excellent mtn biking pics (of the trails... I was by myself, so no good actions shots). Not any real hardy hills, but some good skill training.

Lakeland, FL
Belleview, FL
Lithia, FL

I hope you can see these.

Those pics are awesome, looks like a lot of fun. I hate this cold weather riding, I feel like a sausage by the time I'm ready to hit the outdoors in all of my layers. (which is why I haven't been going.)

I play soccer about twice a week, weight training and treadmill maybe 3X per week. I never owned a bike until July, probably only rode one less than a dozen times before that, so it's still not natural for me to gravitate toward the stationary bikes. I did, however, put on about 5 lbs this winter, damnit.

Top Bottom