Howdy All

Conan

Hey folks. Long time rider, first time mtbnj'r. My name's Conan and I'm based out of Brooklyn, originally from southern California. I've mostly been riding along the Hudson valley for the past decade but discovered a few of the beautiful mtb trail systems last year when I finally started heading more eastward. I'm curious in all things bikepacking and have a SRMR finish under my belt and a dnf a third of the way through the Tour Divide route. If you're also into ultra-endurance racing, say hello!

Saw the recently revived thread on vintage mtbs but thought I'd post a few of my rigs here instead.

1989-bridgestone-mb-1-comp-39897_9.jpg

1991-trek-950-44998_3.jpg

1989-diamondback-axis-xt-37300_6.jpg

thegock

Hey folks. Long time rider, first time mtbnj'r. My name's Conan and I'm based out of Brooklyn, originally from southern California. I've mostly been riding along the Hudson valley for the past decade but discovered a few of the beautiful mtb trail systems last year when I finally started heading more eastward. I'm curious in all things bikepacking and have a SRMR finish under my belt and a dnf a third of the way through the Tour Divide route. If you're also into ultra-endurance racing, say hello!

Saw the recently revived thread on vintage mtbs but thought I'd post a few of my rigs here instead.

View attachment 158503

View attachment 158504

View attachment 158505

Brooklyn ..we go hard.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Welcome!

Good to see i'm not the only one that still rides rim brakes ;)

see ya at the group ride!

Conan

@jimvreeland you know it best! nothing like arriving at a gas station and chasing down a little debbie cake and ice cream with a bottle of coke (although I recently discovered that the alaskan randonneur folks have been doing mountain dew for the higher caffeine)

Top Bottom