How should I dispose of discarded tires in an environmental friendly manner?

serviceguy

I have a bunch of tires (way too many for my short riding 'career' 🤣 ) that are no longer usable because they were cut by rocks of the casing got deformed or they came deformed from the shop. What would be the sensible way to dispose of them? I guess I could do a bunch of flip-flops with them, but I welcome any suggestion (keep in mind it has to be environmental friendly so fire not really an option, you know who you are...).

I have a bunch of tires (way too many for my short riding 'career' 🤣 ) that are no longer usable because they were cut by rocks of the casing got deformed or they came deformed from the shop. What would be the sensible way to dispose of them? I guess I could do a bunch of flip-flops with them, but I welcome any suggestion (keep in mind it has to be environmental friendly so fire not really an option, you know who you are...).
The Somerset County Recycling Center takes bike tires, but it’s only for county residents. Maybe your county does the same.

(keep in mind it has to be environmental friendly so fire not really an option, you know who you are...).
1616796081533.gif

How else?

ObeseScratchyIncatern-max-14mb.gif

Our town recycling takes car tires but charges $3 per tire. Maybe they will just let you drop.off bike tires. They are open on the weekend.

Our town recycling takes car tires but charges $3 per tire. Maybe they will just let you drop.off bike tires. They are open on the weekend.
Ah, I think it was $2 last time I dropped the ones the previous owner of our house left behind in the garage an buried under several years worth of dead leaves in the back of it...I have to stop by to dump the vines I cut off the cable/phone lines in front of the house, about 7 bags worth of them.

Back
Top Bottom