Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 60 +

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one million billion +

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shaggz

A strong 7
There is a point to posting this, but only a handful will understand the relevance.

So, if you don't mind me asking, "How old are you?" You can vote anonymously if you prefer.

Me, 37

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
There is a point to posting this, but only a handful will understand the relevance.

So, if you don't mind me asking, "How old are you?" You can vote anonymously if you prefer.

Me, 37

I have no problems posting my age, but I want to know the relevance, understanding it or not, either here or in pm.

thanks, 33 on june 3rd

Shaggz

A strong 7
I have no problems posting my age, but I want to know the relevance, understanding it or not, either here or in pm.

Alright - you win. I am selling all of your personal information to marketing agencies, and this is the last piece of information I need, really. Thank you.

walter

Fourth Party
Alright - you win. I am selling all of your personal information to marketing agencies, and this is the last piece of information I need, really. Thank you.

OK, great, I wasnt sure if you got the pm with my ss # and moms maiden name

anrothar

entirely thrilled
29 years oooooold.... although, i flatlined at age 18, and again at age 20, so it could be argued(vaguely) that im really only 9.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
29 years oooooold.... although, i flatlined at age 18, and again at age 20, so it could be argued(vaguely) that im really only 9.

wow, that's not in your training blog. can you start a thread explaining this so shaggz doesn't go postal for derailing his 'how old are you' topic?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

This would be a lot easier if you assholes filled in your bio information.

"I knew it. I'm surrounded by Assholes...Keep firing, Assholes!"

Oh sorry wrong thread.

Shaggz

A strong 7
wow, that's not in your training blog. can you start a thread explaining this so shaggz doesn't go postal for derailing his 'how old are you' topic?

take the time and read his log of the cross country trip. there is a nice commentary by his mom, amoung other things.

Top Bottom