How many socks ??

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I got some new socks and proceeded to clean out the sock drawer .....
..... holy cow:scared: do I have alot of socks!

I know some girls are into shoes, but socks must me my thing. :rolleyes:

So, how many socks do you have ??

ArmyOfNone

I have big socks, small socks, tall socks, short socks, pretty socks, ugly socks, socks with holes, striped socks, funny socks....

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
I have no problem with guys posting in here, if it stays on subject.

AON feel free, but keep in mind that your mayoral power doesn't cross over into here. NJ Jess is mayor in here. ;)

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Anyway, with Darkhorse 40 tomorrow, there may be some ladies going ut for their first big race. Today would be a good day to kick back and do something like clean out the sock drawer or paint your nails. Just remeber to drink lots of water today, and keep fed. Try not to do anything that may dehydrate you. ie: no heavy sweating activties, not too much alcohol or caffeine. Comon sense stuff.

Good luck and let it rip tomorrow. :getsome:

J

joanqs

good luck tomorrow. hopefully you will have a day like today. and by the way, my sock drawer is a disaster. i fall into the category of never being able to find a matching pair. and recently instead of straightening the drawer out, i added a drawer to compensate for the mess.

but.. i have a few pair that I favor always making sure they stick together. they are really soft, not too thick or too thin, and feel perfectly soothing after a rigorous ride or after being bearfoot for a long time.

sock total= two messy drawers or 1 neat drawer or never enough

(i really do have a lot to say about socks)

Last edited by a moderator:

PlayAllDay

Ah, socks...well I have tons and wear about 3 pairs a day. always like fresh socks. except in the summer when i'm mostly in flip flops. :)

PlayAllDay

Yep, just got back today, then drove here to work. I will bring your stuff to the 24 Jess. How are you feeling?

Mare

So funny to stumble across old posts. Got a laugh out of Army of None's post!! Way to go, Fred!

I have socks. But I also have BOOTS!! <---dedicatd to those who know me best!!!!

ArmyOfNone

So funny to stumble across old posts. Got a laugh out of Army of None's post!! Way to go, Fred!

I have socks. But I also have BOOTS!! <---dedicatd to those who know me best!!!!

Ya this goes back to when i was new and had no clue what was going on here. Id still do it again tho :D

S

Shar0se

I got some new socks and proceeded to clean out the sock drawer .....
..... holy cow:scared: do I have alot of socks!

I know some girls are into shoes, but socks must me my thing. :rolleyes:

So, how many socks do you have ??
I have to say I'm a shoe gal myself- I have an incredible amount of flip flops actually. Ah.....warm weather.....:)

Top Bottom