How Many Pokemon You get Today Bro

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I ran out of data with an unlimited data plan. My kids where chasing Pokémon all week while we were on vacation.
Verizon loves Pokémon.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Share your Pokémon stats... Those long Endurance rides must yield significant Pokémon captures

We geocache, which is kinda the same-ish thing I think, just not.

I think anything that gets kids out of the house is a good thing (other than a house fire). The anti-pokemon sentiment is eerily similar to the hikeronly dude on the Watchung thread. There is so much intolerance in society it's amazing to me.

Mumonkan

my only problem with this is its giving already stupid people another reason to stare at their phones and not look while crossing roads, navigating highly populated areas, or give half a shit about the fact that they actually are outside

i have no beef with the game itself and i think its actually quite brilliant. my problem is just the stupid people, which in reality is the same problem ive always had

im into geocaching too but we use it as a vehicle to see new places and appreciate them, not just stare at the compass needle and count down the distance

rick81721

Lothar
my only problem with this is its giving already stupid people another reason to stare at their phones and not look while crossing roads, navigating highly populated areas, or give half a shit about the fact that they actually are outside

Same here. I really don't care what people do - just thought it was more of a kids game so was surprised to see "older" guys doing it. And related to above, walking the trails of the sourlands while staring at your phone is inviting a sprained ankle - or worse. I watched the two fools going down the pipeline stumble several times.

Top Bottom