How low is to low(psi)

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I ride at 30+psi to avoid hitting something and feeling my rim, regarding feel(ignore psi) what do you feel for to no you are to low or to high?

headline: it's too... not to...

grammar... it's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

I was gonna comment on the mess he made of the content sentence but just...
giphy (9).gif

I ride at 30+psi to avoid hitting something and feeling my rim, regarding feel(ignore psi) what do you feel for to no you are to low or to high?
Damn bro. You running tubes? My understanding is tire size and weight matter. Dont let these 140lb people tell you 15psi. I'm heavy, so I run about 23 front 25 rear. I also do dumb noob shit like try to bunny hop and slam my rear wheel into roots and rocks, which is why I have a dented rim.

I'm running 29er 2.3 front and 2.2 rear. Smaller the tire, more pressure is needed...so I'm told.

Damn bro. You running tubes? My understanding is tire size and weight matter. Dont let these 140lb people tell you 15psi. I'm heavy, so I run about 23 front 25 rear. I also do dumb noob shit like try to bunny hop and slam my rear wheel into roots and rocks, which is why I have a dented rim.

I'm running 29er 2.3 front and 2.2 rear. Smaller the tire, more pressure is needed...so I'm told.

This, if I were to run 15 psi on my bike I would run on the rims constantly (maybe that would save the money for tires, I maybe on to something here). Is your Talon a 29er?
it's too... not to...

grammar... it's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Have you ever read any of his posts?

when you start rolling tires. I run my front in the mid 20's, other wise it will fold in hard cornering or when hitting jumps

This, if I were to run 15 psi on my bike I would run on the rims constantly (maybe that would save the money for tires, I maybe on to something here). Is your Talon a 29er?

Have you ever read any of his posts?
Yeah, my beautiful beast is a 29er. I imagine suspension would factor in too. Probably want to run more on a 100mm HT like mine than a 150mm FS.

Back
Top Bottom