How do I do it?

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
This is the best thread I have read in a long time. It made me laugh out loud several times.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
This is the best thread I have read in a long time. It made me laugh out loud several times.
what are we funny to you...you think we are clowns is that what you think?? we are here to make you laugh is that want you think eh??well is that it..

sorry that did not type as good as it sounded but extra points if you can guess where it is from.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
but at least we have a club... so there..and we are not a secret society based from the 1800's

yeah but i have 1800s style facial hair.
l_1c1726afaafb4463bf00a7316af6f620.jpg

BiknBen

:topic:

The original poster still has just one post. I think it is going to be a while before he goes from Beginner to Sport. :rolleyes:

It's obvious to me that the rest of you are just try ing to pad your post counts. :rofl:

warcricket

Like a Jerk
xc = cross country

rough definition:
cross country is pretty much what you're doing if your riding single track, double track, and/or fire roads. the discipline stresses cardiovascular, aerobic, and endurance related abilities as well as technical skills. if you're riding up hills, it's probably xc. "all mountain"(AM) is cross country.

MTBTyler

xc = cross country

rough definition:
cross country is pretty much what you're doing if your riding single track, double track, and/or fire roads. the discipline stresses cardiovascular, aerobic, and endurance related abilities as well as technical skills. if you're riding up hills, it's probably xc. "all mountain"(AM) is cross country.

what would it be called if your the type who rides all the skinnys/logrides and does drops and ramps

Top Bottom