How awesome is New Jersey????

idbrian

Crotch Rot
im a north east fella through and through.

I've always lived in the Northeast and like the people here. The climate / city / and outdoor activities is what i'm looking for a change in. I am pretty concerned though with moving elsewhere and not liking the people. The only other place i've lived in besides the Northeast was Atlanta and i didn't really mesh with the people i met there. I've visited plenty of places but you can't really tell what people are like from that.

J

JoeC

I've always lived in the Northeast and like the people here. The climate / city / and outdoor activities is what i'm looking for a change in. I am pretty concerned though with moving elsewhere and not liking the people. The only other place i've lived in besides the Northeast was Atlanta and i didn't really mesh with the people i met there. I've visited plenty of places but you can't really tell what people are like from that.

That's a legitimate worry. I am from Maine and lived there the first 21 years of my life. I spent the following 20 years living mostly in the south and didn't always fit in as well as I did in the Northeast, whether it was in Maine, or in Rhode Island, where we lived for 5 years.

There is a definite difference culturally and I'll just leave it at that.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i tell ya... i live in VA for a while and when i moved back here the culture shock was pretty intense. jersey is better than NY though(where i grew up). luckily the MTB community here is really awesome. never felt so welcomed as i do here. i think youll be ok though. you are just going to have to get used to the terrible NJ drivers and the terrible "oooh myyy gaaawwwd" accents the women have.

J

JoeC

i tell ya... i live in VA for a while and when i moved back here the culture shock was pretty intense. jersey is better than NY though(where i grew up). luckily the MTB community here is really awesome. never felt so welcomed as i do here. i think youll be ok though. you are just going to have to get used to the terrible NJ drivers and the terrible "oooh myyy gaaawwwd" accents the women have.

I love a Jersey accent on a woman. I've been impressed just with the responses in my first post here. The potential relo is still on, although we are both in a holding pattern for 2-4 weeks.

Now's probably a good time to let everyone know I'm a Patriots fan. :cool:

I also like beer, bike bling and foul language when appropriate, which is all the f*cking time!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
I love a Jersey accent on a woman. I've been impressed just with the responses in my first post here. The potential relo is still on, although we are both in a holding pattern for 2-4 weeks.

I also like beer, bike bling and foul language when appropriate, which is all the f*cking time!

looks like you have found the right place and forum. we have a beer section, lol. if you wanna express some horrible language while riding you need to hit up allaire and ride with us 501 crew guys. lol. ive offended truck drivers with my mouth. lol.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG

F*cking-A!:getsome:, We even ride with Eagles fans.:D

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
that ok that you like the pats, i like a shitty team also called the raiders. you may have heard of them. they used to play in the NFL.:mad:

Top Bottom