Hot as hell group ride Tuesday

Frank

Sasquatch
For those who will brave the temps for our group ride, try to prepare yourself. FILL your camelback with cold water.
Bring a Gatorade on your bottle holder or throw it in your pack.
Wear light, moisture wicking materials.
The pace will be slow, but steady. Stopping makes you realize just how hot it is, so we will try to keep moving.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
what are the rules of ONLY wearing a camelback? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
i have enough tattoos to make me look like i got something on. haha. this will be my first HOT ride. its kinda nerve racking, but im still in.

Frank

Sasquatch
i have enough tattoos to make me look like i got something on. haha. this will be my first HOT ride. its kinda nerve racking, but im still in.

:scared:
You'll actually stay much cooler with a wicking shirt/jersey than nothing at all or a cotton t-shirt.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
yeah i picked up a techwick shirt from ems last week and rode with it the last ride. big difference for sure, except it wrecking my nipples. hahaah.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
im in for the hot ride...under armour heat gear is good to wear...im taking the chick for a nice heat ride at LM today...i want her to come on tuesdays but she works and that the money night at the brew pub...

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
ur right frank im sorry...i few half gallon jugs after the ride in the lot would really calm and coll everyone down...ahahahah...

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
If there is a promise of beer, I'm in. I might have to drag crack whore mary out on the trails.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
kind of toasty out there tonight can't wait till tommorow :)
fun to sweat out a bad day at work....

Last edited:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
026.jpg

even in the heat she was able to put a sile on her face...i thought for sure we.d be out fo 10min the be tossin the bikes back on top the mazda...

027.jpg

shes a beginner but was giving the logs a shot made a few this was too big for her i guess but she tried it gotta give her credit...

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
shes also a bit upset that her brain bucket didnt match her bike...as far as the group rides she wants to come with us...but wants to get more comfortable on the rig i told her thats what the rides are for...she.ll be there in 2 weeks

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
sweet man. ill have my clipless by than. bring a camera so you can film me and my matching bike to brain bucket. and using said brain bucket when i eat hard sh*t.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
ill have the camera i always have it...you will see a dramatic change in your power, energy and comfort levels...the first 2 will go way up the last will go down but quickly go up...havent heard from Josh in a while think he.ll make it out?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
even in the heat she was able to put a smile on her face...i thought for sure we.d be out fo 10min the be tossin the bikes back on top the mazda...
Dude,
thats great I don't think there was 6 riders in the lot last night when I left i wish I could have put a longer ride in but had a bunch of work crap to finish....see you guys tonite...
hope we did not break josh...:)

Rogers

Uhm. I think I'm going to ride with a blind fold...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions