hookey time!!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
weather is supposed to be BEEEYEWtiful thurs and fri. i'm going to be riding somewhere, mid-dayish on the fuel. probably kvsp however i'd love to ride mahlon again. pace will be blistering...with the exception of the 99.9% of the time that it's casual. post up reccos and lets see who is REALLY riding so far this "off season".

hint: i really haven't been. :D

jake

EDIT: this will be KVSP on thursday at some point. likely mid-dayish. i will NOT be on the fuel, but rather i'm test driving a 29er!! all truly committed MTBers are welcome to share in my misery.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have off Friday. Thinking CR if anyone is interested.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
bonefishjake said:
EDIT: this will be KVSP on thursday at some point. likely mid-dayish. i will NOT be on the fuel, but rather i'm test driving a 29er!! all truly committed MTBers are welcome to share in my misery.
Demo-ing a Mary, by any chance?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no, the shop couldn't get a mary demo so i'm doing the next best thing...just riding a 29er. if I like it, i'll push them a little harder to get the mary in.

lilbuj

Where you riding tomorrow?

Jake where you going to ride tomorrow? I am not going into the city so I am looking to ride around lunch time preferably. But I am flexible. Let me know if you want to ride.

The allamunchy Hat trick sounds a little too much for me. I have done some at deer park and allumunchy in one day but any more than that would kill me for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom