Holy Headwinds Batman!!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Went home to get better, but likewise, Dr. I was coerced by the weather and warcricket for a ride to New Hope. After battling lots of headwind and going into it at 17mph, I almost packed it in at 1h30m . I never bring along my E drink on rides but thankfully I dunno why I did today. Saved my life :D

check out the ride to New Hope!

the 518 downhill into lambertville is so smooth and fast, I climbed that for the first time on sunday and ti was far steeper then I remember descending it. Nice!

THATmanMANNY

Is it actually 1 road to get out there or does it just look that way on the map?

-Jim.

The way we took back was a straight shot & pretty much one road (Rocktown Rd then turns into Wertsville Rd then dumped us on Amwell). It made for an easy route. Rocktown Rd was quiet and the small dirt section was nice surprise.

ArmyOfNone

Nice ride son! If you are looking for a few other routes to make it out there with some more variety I have some files you can upload to your garmin.

Oh, And im hoping to hide from the wind by going snowboarding in the poconos.

BiknBen

Conditions this morning? Winds 25mph WSW gusting to 39. My route to work goes ENE. I think I'll be able to coast to the office. :D

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Nice ride son! If you are looking for a few other routes to make it out there with some more variety I have some files you can upload to your garmin.

Second that, we know some hills in that area that will make you wish you had gears.

Conditions this morning? Winds 25mph WSW gusting to 39. My route to work goes ENE. I think I'll be able to coast to the office. :D

On the way in I caught my 90% tailwind, super fun. I came around a corner iat my office and it was like hitting a wall of wind. The ride home might not be as fun.

THATmanMANNY

If you are looking for a few other routes to make it out there with some more variety I have some files you can upload to your garmin.
Second that, we know some hills in that area that will make you wish you had gears.
I guess you two ain't talking to me cause I am garmin-less. It's the good ol' click new line, pan, click new, line pan, and repeat a million times. :rofl:

I thought the stop lights this morning were gonna drop onto my car.

THATmanMANNY

Im looking for a count of lunatics on here battling these winds and temps. The thought of going outside freezes my balls.

Sourland Conditions (aka "Frozenlands")

Im looking for a count of lunatics on here battling these winds and temps. The thought of going outside freezes my balls.

Conditions at Sourland were excellent... once you got moving. It was cold for sure, but the hills seemed to shelter you from the killer winds... Lots of ice mixed in with frozen mud... I put a coat on my dog and took him with me... Really lots of fun out there.

Peace,
BB

walter

Fourth Party
Me and Dustin rode Allaire this morning. JimV was there as well with about 74 other cars in the lot.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was on the road today. I would add that "getsome" emoticon but my guns froze off.

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
just got back from an allstar- packed ride at Allamuchy. 4+ hrs of windy fun, wasnt too bad in the woods

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
It was chilly when we were standing in the lot but once you get moving it was fine. Stop being a girl Manny!!

-Jim.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
i rode yesterday, winds were crazy strong although I wasn't cold. i slept in this morning and i think the wind are worse today...

Top Bottom