holy crap!

J-Dro

One of my previous jobs was selling ultra-high speed cameras - and Picatinny bought quite a few of them. Not only do they blow up lots of stuff but they like to analyze in minute detail exactly how the target stretches, bends, fractures, and eventually gets blown to smithereens. Some of shots I've seen from the ballistic range are pretty amazing. To the human eye, it's just a huge flash but there are actually many stages in the destruction process when you break it down to a millionth of a second.

Oh sorry about the cat.

Keefe

Did you read the Ledger this morning? The home owner is already setting the stage for a civil suit against the government. It went something like: My daughter is going to be traumatised for a very, very long time because of this. She already sees big $$. In actuallity her daughter was not home at the time of the incident. I'll bet if she doesn't she will by Monday have an attorney working on the case.

Shaggz

A strong 7
allamuchy joe, DD- and the rest of the Picattiny Crew have been conspicuously quiet since this happened :hmmm:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I think it all boils down to if it is your time ( don't matter if you are a cat or human ) it's going to happen.
I do feel very bad for the family as this is the kind of stuff that puts you in fear for years.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
One of my previous jobs was selling ultra-high speed cameras - and Picatinny bought quite a few of them. Not only do they blow up lots of stuff but they like to analyze in minute detail exactly how the target stretches, bends, fractures, and eventually gets blown to smithereens. Some of shots I've seen from the ballistic range are pretty amazing. To the human eye, it's just a huge flash but there are actually many stages in the destruction process when you break it down to a millionth of a second.

Oh sorry about the cat.

No sh#t?! I may be redoing all the range cameras sometime soon and they are sticklers for that ultra-sync'ed A/V.............

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I know a Bill Scully :hmmm:, a mechanic at work...I wonder if he is the same Bill you tlakin' about...

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i vaguely know the scully's.

i think they've got every right to be scared shitless to be at home. and to sue for everything they can. the arsenal is on the other side of the mountain, none of the stuff that get's tested over there should end up over here(i'm at my parents's right now). if i had a daughter, and a piece of burning hot artillery came crashing through my roof and cieling and landed on her bed, essentially killing the family cat, i would be more than a little aprehensive about being there.

Top Bottom