Holy crap, did Shimano actually...

Karate Monkey

...make winter shoes that don't suck? I couldn't find mine, and in desperation, I bought some MW-501's since they were the only ones in stock that I could get easily.

On two successive colder days (32+28, night/windy) I was sweating with thin 'hiking' socks. I have cold feet, and in older models, I wound up with icy toes no matter what I wore.

www.jpg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
...make winter shoes that don't suck? I couldn't find mine, and in desperation, I bought some MW-501's since they were the only ones in stock that I could get easily.

On two successive colder days (32+28, night/windy) I was sweating with thin 'hiking' socks. I have cold feet, and in older models, I wound up with icy toes no matter what I wore.

www.jpg
FWIW, I don’t even wear my winter shoes until below 32. So 32 would be warm for any winter shoe.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
What’s the best shoe for under 35 degrees and how does it compare to using booties?

:D:D

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

www.jpg

dude its about socks, I wore merino wool socks when it was 19, and I thought it was to warm with normal 510s. Wool stays warm when wet for the inevitable time you step in the drink, its anti microbial so you wont smell like feet, and its moisture wicking. Winter shoes are over rated, sock gang

Top Bottom