HIPPO CROSS!!!

HeavyMetaLance

Hey all, I wanted to let you know about a new race that is part of the NJ Cup series. It is less than 1 week away! The date is Saturday September 26th.
It's called HIPPO CROSS!!! It's a race named after a beer!!!

We've got the promotion machine rolling, and been doing lots of work on the course. It's out here in beautiful Hunterdon County, so quite equidistant from North Jersey, South Jersey, NY, and PA peeps.

We're nailing down the final course layout, but it's gonna be challenging and FUN!!!

We'd love for any and everyone to come out and race/spectate/heckle and enjoy a River Horse beer while you're at it (well... if you're 21 for the beer part).

Here's a link to reg: https://www.bikereg.com/hippocrossing

And a couple promotional videos for you to enjoy:

Hey all, I wanted to let you know about a new race that is part of the NJ Cup series. It is less than 1 week away! The date is Saturday September 26th.
It's called HIPPO CROSS!!! It's a race named after a beer!!!

We've got the promotion machine rolling, and been doing lots of work on the course. It's out here in beautiful Hunterdon County, so quite equidistant from North Jersey, South Jersey, NY, and PA peeps.

We're nailing down the final course layout, but it's gonna be challenging and FUN!!!

We'd love for any and everyone to come out and race/spectate/heckle and enjoy a River Horse beer while you're at it (well... if you're 21 for the beer part).

Here's a link to reg: https://www.bikereg.com/hippocrossing

And a couple promotional videos for you to enjoy:

Registered for the Cat 5 - looking forward to it. See you all there on Sat!

I was going to race this but instead I am driving 10 hours to watch pro ride in circles as an excuse. Good luck with the race, hope it is back next year.

I will make this race for sure. I did the Jersey Devil Road Race Bridge Velo put on and it was so well run I'm sure Hippo will be the great also.

I signed up just because Lance doesn't seem to be wearing a silly hat in the videos.

Back
Top Bottom