Highbridge NYC Race/Trails Video Teaser

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
The Highbridge Park NYC Trails Grand Opening and All-City XC Race are quickly approaching. Since the vast majority have never seen the trails, here's a quick little teaser with some fun spots on the race course and a few "stop and play" spots thrown in at the end just for fun.

Right click to download (42 megs):
http://www.nycmtb.com/video/Highbridge-nyc-Teaser.mov

The Highbridge Park MTB Trails grand opening on Saturday, May 19 will feature:

- official ribbon-cutting (11 am)
- guided rides (every hour starting at noon)
- pro dirt jump and freeride demonstrations (11:30 am)
- amateur jump jam (free to enter, high-end prizes for mtb and bmx winners 1-3 pm)
- fundraising raffle with amazing prizes (drawing at 3:30 pm)
- sponsor village with product and bike demos
- free mechanical assistance from the master mechanics at Sids Bikes
- race course pre-ride
- free fun races/events for kids
- live djs
- skills clinics
- sponsors include Red Bull, Sids Bikes, NYC Velo, Diablo Freeride Park, Racer's Edge Cycle & Fitness, NYC Freeride, Brooklyn Machine Works, Vicious Cycles, Ironhorse Bikes, Maxxis, Bay Ridge Bike Works, and more.
- great stuff for all riders- XC, Freeride, Dirt Jump

The NYCMTB All-City XC MTB race at Highbridge Park on Sunday, May 20th is the first-ever mtb race on the island of Manhattan. Be a part of history while racing brand-new trails that range from tight and technical to smooth and fast. Plenty of parking is available near the race site.

Visit http://www.nycmtb.com for more information on the festival and race.

See you there!

Sounds great! Is there any/lots of parking available 'round that area?

Damn, that's a pretty sweet set of trails you got there. Nice work!

wow, that's some great looking stuff. would it be ok if i rocked a scooter up there too? :D

There were a couple times I "forgot" this was in NYC until I heard a horn in the background - great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom