Highbridge All-City XC MTB Race May 20

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
I realized I haven't posted anything over here about it. Inaugural XC race on the new Highbridge MTB trails in Manhattan on May 20. First-ever MTB race in Manhattan. Race flyer and race map linked off our front page:

http://www.nycmtb.com/

Typical Hudson-to-Highlands classes plus First-timer classes and Clydesdale. 4 mile loop with some nice and technical trails, very spectator-friendly. Plenty of parking and easy access from the GW Bridge...

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
awesome jamie, but wasnt randalls island technically manhattan? =p

so in awe over the work you guys are doing btw, keep it up

NJ Jess

I'm there

as well as TeamBulldogs and TeamCampmor. I posted it up at the Root 66 race at winding trails, CT this weekend. They had a great turnout of first timers too! Having worked on the jumps area, I know the XC is going to be great. Yeh jamie, I cancelled the Bloomin metric road idea,...NYC is way better.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
awesome jamie, but wasnt randalls island technically manhattan? =p

Borough of Manhattan, yes. Island of Manhattan, no. ;)

Trust me, these trails are an order of magnitude more fun than anything they set up on Randall's Island!

Glad you're going to make it out, Jess. It's going to be a lot of fun, and most people will be amazed at the quality of trails we've been able to carve out of that rocky hillside in the middle of an otherwise densely packed neighborhood...

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Borough of Manhattan, yes. Island of Manhattan, no. ;)

Trust me, these trails are an order of magnitude more fun than anything they set up on Randall's Island!

ahhh yes, ON manhattan, i see! =p

I have seen the trails and donated a bit of sweat equity, cant wait to ride em

Top Bottom