High School State Championship Race!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
kris/jess/etc, will the course be on both sides of the road? mahlamuchy epic should be rolling through during the late races. be a good chance to spectate for us.

ryderX

kris/jess/etc, will the course be on both sides of the road? mahlamuchy epic should be rolling through during the late races. be a good chance to spectate for us.

Good question, the course(s) are on the needle side of the road. Across the road from the field on Goodale Rd.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I just mentioned this event to my son and he's psyched to do it tomorrow am.

He's a 15 yr old freshman. He's never actually mountain biked.
How early should I get him there to register?
Ya don't think I should dissuade him do you?

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Did he make it out for the race? If so how'd he do?

Hey Ryan,
He did great.
The kid worked 5 hours for a concert, had 5 hours sleep and made it through two laps. Then the fun of the day before caught up with him.

It was his first attempt to ride off road and to start it at a race well that's a bit nuts, but hey, he comes from Cyclopath lineage;)

Warcricket, I'm sorry to hear that.
PM me and I'll give you some suggestions to make the next one easier.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
t.wach will soon be sporting the Team MTBNJ colors (if they ever come in)!

DownhillR3

MMM my first DNF in a race.....ever. Pollen/allergies was by far the worst this morning, I tried but it got way to bad. :mad2:

Maybe next year's meds will have more of an affect on me.

CrossAddict

Yeah! Team Bulldog

:DIt was really great you guys put that kids race on. I could not believe how many little ones came out for the 'race'. I hope the HS racing picks up in the future. Thanks for all the work out put in. I know the few students I talked to look forward to this event each year.:D

-rf

Top Bottom